This salad features marinated artichoke hearts, asparagus, sweet purple onions and fresh baby spinach, drizzled with a honey mustard dressing. I served this Spinach, Artichoke, and Asparagus Salad with Cheesy Stuffed Shells!
- 4 c. baby spinach leaves
- Marinated Artichoke hearts halved (1 14 oz. can should be enough)
- 1 c. steamed asparagus tips
- 1/2 Sweet Italian purple onion sliced
- 1 large tomato cut into wedges or strips
- 1 c. Fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
Honey mustard dressing:
- 1/2 c. Olive oil
- 2 T. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 T. Honey mustard
- 1 – 2 T. honey
- 1 T. Red wine
- 1 t. basil
- 1 t. minced garlic
Combine salad ingredients in a large salad serving bowl.
Mix Honey mustard dressing ingredients well. Do this at least an hour before serving so the flavors have time to blend.
Drizzle dressing over salad lightly either right in serving bowl or per serving. I do it per serving so each person chooses the right amount for their own tastes.