Orange Julius is one of those drinks that I am sure you, like me, lined up for every time you went to the mall. Who doesn’t love orange cream? This is my recipe for a mock up of the famous Orange Julius.
- 1 – 12 ounce can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup sugar (add according to your own tastes)
- 5 cups ice crushed
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- Add ice to blender to crush.
- Add all other ingredients to blender and blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.